Before engaging our Transport Management Services it is important for you to identify what you need, however, if you are having trouble establishing that then by answering the following questions may provide a useful guide; –
- What type of Operator Licence do you need (or hold) ?
- Do you need to make changes ?
- Do you need a suitably qualified person ?
- Do you need your systems audited or updated ?
- Have you been subject to a visit from the DVSA ?
- Are you experiencing issues with your Maintenance Provider ?
There are a number of ways our Transport Management Services can provide useful support to your business from simply; –
- helping put a new licence application together for you
- guiding you through the correct process for changes to your licence
- providing you a qualified External Transport Manager
- Carrying out a Compliance Audit against your systems
- preparing a response to a DVSA Compliance Audit
- providing an review on your maintenance provide
If, however, the whole process has become a little overwhelming just Contact Us or Call on 01245 847635 for some friendly and professional advice
Note: while we can also provide our services as a witness at public enquiry we ALWAYS recommend the engagement of professional legal representation in the form of Solicitors with specific transport public inquiry experience