this 3.5 hour module is aimed at making drivers aware of the risks to themselves, other employees in the workplace and other road users. Using information provided by the DVSA, the Highway Code, the Health & Safety Executive and RoSPA we have provided content on the following topics
- Employee and Employer responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Effective Management of Health & Safety at Work
- Health and Safety cases affecting drivers.
- Safety on site, own site/customers site, safe manoeuvring, banks men, workplace transport
- Working at heights, slips trips and falls
- Manual handling, basic principles
- Personal Protective Equipment, use, storage, care